Please Join Us This Season….
WATCHUNG HILLS POP WARNER
FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
All children (ages 5-15) living in Warren, Long Hill Township, Watchung, Green Brook and surrounding areas.
· Established in 1929, Pop Warner is the country’s longest tenured youth organization.
· Watchung Hills Pop Warner is entering its 42nd year.
· Teams organized by strict age & weight requirements ensuring safety and a “level playing field” for your child.
· Team roster sizes are limited ensuring playing time for all players. Everyone plays every game!
· Games played at WHPW Football Complex with FieldTurf playing surface at 101 Old Stirling Road, Warren. (Across from Warren Middle School.)
· All coaches are certified and involved in off season coaching clinics.
· WHPW is a feeder program to Watchung Hills Regional High School; your son will learn the High School’s Wing-T offense and defensive schemes.
· All Football and Cheer teams have the opportunity to compete for conference titles as well as participate in the 5-State Eastern Region playoffs with a chance to advance to Disney World in Orlando, Florida for the Pop Warner Super Bowl.
· Mountain Valley Conference Champions. 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008
· Annual participants in the Eastern Region playoffs competing against teams from the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008.
· Super Bowl finalists at Disney World in 2006.
· Mountain Valley Conference Champions at multiple levels. 2006, 2007, 2008.
· Annual participants in the Eastern Region Championships held at Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton 2006, 2007, 2008.
· 2/24/10 - 5/31/10 (Early Registration)
Flag Level Football and Cheer (ages 5-7) = $115
All other levels (ages 7-15) = $190
Plus $100 refundable bond
· 6/1/10 - 7/1/10 (Extended Registration)
Flag Level Football and Cheer (ages 5-7) = $190
All other levels (ages 7-15) = $265.
Plus $100 refundable bond.
Register Online At
Watchung Hills Pop Warner
Football & Cheer
“teaching children the values of hard work, dedication and sportsmanship while building self confidence and leadership qualities in a positive learning environment.”